PODCASTS: ListenTweets by @frostyshow
Sanjay Kumar, News & Traffic
If you search for Sanjay Kumar on the Internet, you'll find he's either a former CEO of Computer Associates (now doing 12 years in prison for accounting fraud), a solider, or a wrestler. I assure you, none of these people are me! I've been in broadcasting for a couple of decades and have had a few names (radio people often have more than one name). So, for most of my career, I've been Ted Asregadoo (my real name), Ted E. (groan), and now Sanjay Kumar. I am Asian Indian, but was born and have lived my entire life in North America -- with most of that time in the Bay Area. In my radio career, I've been a DJ, traffic reporter, news writer, and news anchor. I also worked in promotions, marketing, and social media for a group of radio stations for a few years. The good thing about having all those jobs is that it has made me a very versatile radio talent (a good thing to have these days as the business has really changed). Anyway, that's the skinny about me. If you're a big Twitter user, you can follow my musings, retweets, and conversations about music.
Sabrina / Producer
Q / Phone Producer & Blogger
Tim / Technical Director
List of winners at Sunday's 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Drama Series: "Breaking Bad," AMC.
- Actor, Drama Series: Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom," HBO.
-Actress, Drama Series: Claire Danes, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
- Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
-Directing, Drama Series: David Fincher, "House of Cards," Netflix.
- Writing, Drama Series: Henry Bromell, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Comedy Series: "Modern Family," ABC.
- Actor, Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory," CBS.
- Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
- Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Tony Hale, "Veep," HBO.
- Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie," Showtime.
- Directing, Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Writing, Comedy Series: Tina Fey, Tracey Wigfield, "30 Rock," NBC.
- Miniseries or Movie: "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
- Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Michael Douglas, "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Laura Linney, "The Big C: Hereafter," Showtime.
- Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie: James Cromwell, "American Horror Story: Asylum," FX Networks.
- Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Ellen Burstyn, "Political Animals," USA.
- Directing, Miniseries or Movie: Steven Soderbergh, "Behind the Candelabra," HBO.
- Writing, Miniseries or Movie: Abi Morgan, "The Hour," BBC America.
- Reality-Competition Program: "The Voice," NBC.
- Variety Series: "The Colbert Report," Comedy Central.
- Writing, Variety Series: "The Colbert Report," Comedy Central.
- Directing, Variety Series: Don Roy King, "Saturday Night Live," NBC.
- Choreography: Derek Hough, "Dancing With the Stars," ABC.