"Hobo with Pinwheel" by Cory
I lived in San Francisco for about 10 years, and I still work here, and I still spend the majority of my commute walking here. So, here are 10 of the things I've learned from one of the finest cities in the world:
1) Stepping in people poop is worse than stepping in dog poop, by a lot.
2) It's okay to spend $13 on a cocktail if the bartender is a mixologist.
3) My Dodgers suck because the Dodgers suck.
4) People who ride bicycles are better than me.
5) Tinfoil-wrapped burritos get steam baths.
6) People who hold clipboards for good causes are soulless demons.
7) Mr. Pizza Man saves lives.
8) Women who wear sneakers with their suits to work in the morning are pissed off about something.
9) Gay guys have more fun then everyone else.
10) Being a hobo sometimes looks awesome.