On Tuesday’s show, “Liz From Moore, Oklahoma” described surviving Monday’s devastating tornado and why some of the town’s schools being used by the schools were destroyed while others were spared. Click here to listen.
American Idol Season 12 Runner-up Kree Harrison tells Tom about her time on the show and how she got her start singing at a bar – when she was 8-years-old. Click here to listen!
Getting on American Idol wasn’t easy for Candice Glover. In fact, she auditioned twice before she finally appeared on this season of the singing competition show. Candice sat down with Tom to explain how she overcame “failure”, disappointment and her own insecurities to become the winner of Season 12! Click here to listen!
1) The tornadoes that struck Moore, Oklahoma yesterday are being blamed for at least 24 deaths— including nine children.
2) During a Senate hearing today, former IRS chief Doug Shulman was asked about that targeting scandal … and didn’t offer much new information.
3) According to a Senate investigation, Apple apparently avoided paying $44 billion in taxes by sheltering its money in offshore tax havens
4) Should town councils be allowed to start their meetings with a prayer? What if they invite clergy? SCOTUS is one the case.
5) The governor of Vermont has sign the state’s “die with dignity” bill
1) IRS: Turns out people in the White House knew about the IRS Scandal and investigation before it was “in the papers”
2) DOJ: The Department Of Justice also investigated FOX NEWS report James Rosen, prying in to his personal emails
3) Benghazi: The White House still won’t say where President Obama was on 9/11/12
4) Speaking at Morehouse College: President Obama urged “young men to avoid the temptationto make excuses and to take responsibility for their families and their communities.
5) Hoping to avoid Obamacare’s fines, some employers are looking in to “bare bones” medical plans
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …
“The Tom Sullivan Show” Lineup for the Weekend of May 18th …
Scandals Rocking Washington – IRS, AP Phone Records and Benghazi. What’s Legal? What’s not? And Can they bring down the White House?– Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst, Judge Andrew Napolitano is FIRED UP & Joins Tom!
“My Tea Party Was Targeted By The IRS” – Regular caller to Tom’s radio show, Craig Christensen or (“Crag From Yuba City”) details how the Yuba-Sutter Tea Party Patriots was forced to deal with the IRS’ Bully tactics ..
How high will this stock market go? When should people get out? And will the current currency war bring down the global economy? Billionaire & Author of “Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets” Jim Rogers has some words of caution for investors..
PLUS: What Role Will IRS Play in Policing Obamacare? David Oreck – founder of Oreck vacuum — explains how venture capitalist ruined his business! And Todd Starnes & democratic Strategist Julie Roginsky weigh on Obama’s Scandal trifecta!
Your White House Scandals Update …
1) Last night, the White House released 100 emails related to the Benghazi talking points …CLICK HERE TO READ THEM
3) STUDY: Physically strong men tend to be conservatives. Weaker men are usually pro-government!
4) The surviving Boston Bombing suspect apparently left a confession note.
5) Both national lottery jackpots have VERY LARGE jackpots …
THE WHITE HOUSE SCANDAL UPDATE:
1) Yesterday’s IRS report reveals that liberal groups got a pass from the IRS, while conservative groups were scrutinized …
2) An appeals court has upheld the Obama Administration’s decision to deny asylum to a German homeschooling family.
3) HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius accused of inappropriate fundraising. HHS denies.
4) The Feds are recommending stricter DUI standards, but the restaurant industry isn’t very happy about that.
5) Minnesota has become the 12th state to legalize gay marriage.
You’ve heard about Benghazi, the IRS’s targeting scandal and the Justice Department’s seizure of the associated press’ phone records. Well, President Obama’s tough week may be getting even tougher.
As The Hill Reports, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is apparently asking health industry and community groups to donate money to Enroll America, an organization designed to promote ObamaCare. While the HHS says there’s nothing wrong with what Sebelius is doing, Tom compare’s the Secretary’s actions to a mafia-like shakedown. CLICK HERE TO HEAR WHY:
1) The Justice Department apparently seized the associated press’ phone records. They claim they were looking in to a very dangerous leak. Attorney General Eric Holder has recused himself from the investigation.
2) Its now being reported that senior IRS officials knew conservative groups were being targetedmuch earlier than originally thought …
3) The latest way to force states to embrace ObamaCare: reduce the amount of money hospitals get for taking care of uninsured patients
4) Vermont will soon become the fourth state to allow “euthanasia” – or what they call “aid in dying”
5) Angeline Jolie underwent a double mastectomy after realizing she carried the “breast cancer gene”
The IRS scandal is growing by the day. On Tuesday, yet another Tea Party member called in to Tom’s show to detail how they too also experienced the agency’s’ “scrutiny” firsthand.
Mark Meckler, a co-founder of Tea Party Patriots, told Tom that the NorCal Tea Party was a targeted of the IRS. Meckler says it took the conservative group over two years, hundreds of hours, and lots of money to get their tax-exempt status. He also said that they weren’t alone and other local groups associated with the Tea Party were having similar issues with the agency:
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN AS MECKLER DESCRIBES HIS TEA PARTY GROUP’S ORDEAL WITH THE IRS.