1)Republican Senator: More is coming out on Benghazi. The State Department may be in trouble.
2) Pentagon Study: Sexual assaults in the military are on the rise and many go unreported
3) The FDA putting pressure on the manufacturers of caffeine products! Should there be an age requirement?
4) Abercrombie & Fitch says ‘NO FAT CHICKS‘! The retailer says they want to be the “cool kid” brand
5) Thanks to regulations, every automaker now has an electric car. Unfortunately, most will take a loss on them.
6) New York City has passed their mandatory “sick pay” bill.
Popular caffeine products like energy drinks and gum are under increasing pressure after growing complaints that their unsafe and being abused by minors. The industry worries a government crackdown is around the corner and the FDA will begin enforcing age restrictions and outright bans.
Should the government back off and leave popular drinks like Red Bull alone? OR… does government have a role when it comes to protecting consumers and children?
Normally, Tom HATES the idea of BIG GOVERNMENT … But he explains why this may be a case where the FDA SHOULD step in. Click here to listen!