THE WHITE HOUSE SCANDAL UPDATE:
1) Yesterday’s IRS report reveals that liberal groups got a pass from the IRS, while conservative groups were scrutinized …
2) An appeals court has upheld the Obama Administration’s decision to deny asylum to a German homeschooling family.
3) HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius accused of inappropriate fundraising. HHS denies.
4) The Feds are recommending stricter DUI standards, but the restaurant industry isn’t very happy about that.
5) Minnesota has become the 12th state to legalize gay marriage.
You’ve heard about Benghazi, the IRS’s targeting scandal and the Justice Department’s seizure of the associated press’ phone records. Well, President Obama’s tough week may be getting even tougher.
As The Hill Reports, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is apparently asking health industry and community groups to donate money to Enroll America, an organization designed to promote ObamaCare. While the HHS says there’s nothing wrong with what Sebelius is doing, Tom compare’s the Secretary’s actions to a mafia-like shakedown. CLICK HERE TO HEAR WHY: