Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) Sen. Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89
2) House Panel Report: The IRS spent around $50 million on conferences in a two year period!
PLUS: Pressure is building on Eric Holder! JOIN OUR AUDIENCE POOL & VOTE ON WHEN HE’LL GET THE POOL!
3) CNET: A federal judge tells GOOGLE to comply with the FBI’s warrantless National Security Letter requests for user details, despite ongoing concerns about their constitutionality.
4) Thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, the police can take the DNA from people they arrest.
5) Nearly two-thirds of uninsured Americans aren’t certain they will buy it after ObamaCare’s mandate kicks in.
6) VIDEO: Drone nearly hitting a passenger plane!
Will the multiple scandals circling the White House bring down President Barack Obama? Donald Rumsfeld, Former Defense Secretary and author of “Rumsfeld’s Rules: Leadership Lessons in Business, Politics, War, and Life”, joins Tom to weigh in.
1)Are we witnessing the return of the housing bubble?
2) Britain plans to privatize their 500-year-old postal service
3) President Obama spent Friday pushing Congress to keep student loan rates low. They’re expected to double on July 1st.
Former IRS commissioner Doug Shulman went to the White House over 150 times. More than any other cabinet member.
And here’s Shulman explaining why …
1)The Daily Caller: The IRS Commissioner Daniel Shulman visited the White House over 150 times. More than any other cabinet member
2) Multiple news agencies refuse to meet with Eric Holder for his “off the record” briefing
3) ObamaCare is coming: Say Goodbye to your Cadillac plan, your low deductible and to many parts of your current health care plan.
4) California lawmakers are all for the rights of homeless people — until they wind up in front of their house.
5) Should citizens have the right to fly drones?
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)College students are sweating their future: “As of April, the unemployment rate for workers under age 25 was 16.2 percent, twice the national average. ”
2) 10.9 Million: A record amount of Americans are now on disability
3) Mothers are now the top earners in 40% of households.
4) Report: Heidi Klum is paying her kids to eat healthy.
Leslie Gold sits in for Tom Sullivan on Tuesday's show.
Catherine Engelbrecht says its not just the IRS that is targeting “conservative” groups. The True the Vote founder says multiple agencies — including OSHA and the ATF — targeted her and her family business after she tried to file her anti-voter fraud organization as 501(c)(3). Click here to listen as Catherine tells her shocking and terrifying story.